Our PK students have been amazed to see the growth of their bean plants! The children have been taking care of their plants very conscientiously, making sure each day that they have “just enough” water.
- “The plants are so tall” (Justin)
- “They have big leaves and small leaves” (Alexis)
- “The big leaves are at the top” (Vanessa)
- “The soil in the pot is brown” (Sebastian)
- “The leaves have lines”(Matthew)
Once the weather is warmer, the PK’s will be transplanting their bean plants to the beds outside, and are looking forward to observing the changes as they grow.