Richland Academy is a progressive private school for children from 18 months to Grade 8. We provide a very different kind of classroom experience. Inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach, we nurture the innate curiosity and creativity of children. Our approach equips young people to develop the ability to think for themselves, cultivate their own creative ideas, expand their ability to question what is, and innovate new ways of doing things.
I am Richland:
- I experience a personalized and enriched curriculum
- I persevere and have a mindset of excellence
- I am a critical thinker, problem solver and decision maker
- I am a self-directed and motivated learner
- I collaborate with my peers and teachers
- I communicate through different mediums
- I am happy and kind
- I am the best version of me because my well-being is nurtured
- I believe anything is possible
- I am a creator
Join us on Thursday, May 5th at 9:30 am to tour and discover Richland. Please contact email@example.com or call (905) 224-5600 to register. If April 14th does not work with your schedule, please contact us to arrange a personal tour of Richland.
Our Early Years Reggio-inspired approach provides children with a strong beginning to their educational journey. Our Early Years program is available for children aged 18 months to age 4.
Contact Marlina Oliveira at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-224-5600 to receive our Early Years prospectus and to book a personal visit.
Junior School students transition to an enriched curriculum, through our Reggio-inspired inquiry approach from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 6.
Contact Marlina Oliveira at email@example.com or 905-224-5600 to receive our Junior School prospectus and to book a personal visit.