Personalized Consultation (Rates vary)
Consultations are available onsite at Richland Academy, as well as in your own setting. Richland Educators will provide customized consultation to suit your needs and interests in the following areas:
- Shadowing: Experience a Richland classroom for a morning, afternoon or day. Engage with the teacher, asking questions and gathering a deeper understanding of what inquiry looks like in a Reggio inspired school.
- Implementing Reggio-inspired learning: Work with one of our consultants to create and implement a plan for Reggio inspired learning in your school or classroom from start to finish.
- Inquiry process/planning: Develop your inquiry facilitation skills by planning an inquiry from start to finish and meeting regularly with one of our consultants over the course of your inquiry. Consultations are available at your location, at Richland Academy or online.
- Problem solving techniques: From Math to Social Studies, introduce your students to a new way of problem solving that asks them to think critically, embrace difference and work together to create new ways of doing things.
- Dynamic curriculum mapping: Have your students and parents engage with the curriculum like never before, by learning how to make the connections in your classroom curriculum visible, vivid, dynamic and interactive.
- Creating your environment: Create an environment based on the Reggio Principals, that is conducive to the needs of your students and school, from materials to furniture and everything in between.
- Documentation: Working on a piece of documentation? Have an idea for a piece, but are unsure how to start? Let one of our consultants guide you through the process, with opportunities to meet and dialogue throughout.
Please contact Marlina Oliveira, for more information on the courses outlined above.
Follow Richland Centre for Learning Innovation on Facebook and Twitter.