Our SK’s noticed that the squirrels have been stealing all of the birdseed! What can we do?
- “We could cover the birdseeds with other seeds the squirrels don’t like, then they won’t know where to find them.” (William)
- “We could plant seeds under the birdfeeder, like sunflowers. The squirrels can then eat the plant instead.” (Jerry)
- “Find out whatever the squirrels are scared of, and whatever they are scared of we could make.” (Alexia)
- “Make a scarecrow.” (Daniel) “That will scare the birds too!” (Caden)
- “We could put a big microphone at the window and someone can sleep here. When morning comes he sees the squirrel, and does the noise and scares it away.” (Jerry)